Deco De Mode is Victoria's number one choice for the sexiest, safest, highest-quality, and longest-lasting eyelash extensions. Visit one of our lash artists to experience longer and thicker lashes without the hassle of mascara, primers or old fashion falsies.
All of our lash artists are trained in advanced application techniques and using only top-tier products in the market. Our aim is to provide you with an outstanding experience so you can relax while we perfect your look, one lash at a time.
New Set of Classic Lash Extensions - $150
Please allow 1.5hrs for this appt.
Classic Lash Fill (every 2-3 weeks) - $70
Please allow 1hr for this appt.
Lash Lift - $75
Lash Lift and Tint - $85
Lash Tint - $30
| New set of Volume Lashes - $240
(Please allow approx 3hrs for this appt)
Volume lash Fill (every 2 weeks) - $95
(Please allow 1.5hrs for this appt)
Volume Lash fill (every 3 weeks) - $120
(Please allow 2.5hrs for this appt)
CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS
We offer different lengths and fullness, which will be determined during your consultation prior to the application of your Xtreme eyelash extensions.
Our techs apply for eyelash extensions primarily to the natural lashes that are in the middle of their life cycle to maximize the amount of time before the natural lash sheds. (Younger ‘baby’ lashes are too weak and delicate to extend).
The eyelash extensions lifecycle has many determining factors. The natural lifecycle of your eyelashes varies: Xtreme Lashes eyelash extension products and application techniques are designed to allow natural shedding of the extensions. Your eyelash extensions, under normal circumstances and care, should fall off with the natural lashes they are attached to, not before.
Lash fill is typically only needed once every 2 to 4 weeks to replace the extensions that have shed and to keep your extended lashes looking full.
VOLUME LASH EXTENSIONS
Volume lashes, also known as Russian volume lashes, last up to twice as long as our classic extensions. If you want big, bold and beautiful lashes then volume lashes are for you. Our lash artists will carefully design full, long and luxurious lashes that fit the shape of your eyes and face. The volume lash technique allows us to apply multiple extensions to one isolated natural lash, using a thinner, lighter lash – resulting in a full lash line while maintaining a healthy natural lash base.
What makes volume different from classic?
Say goodbye to your eyelash curler FOREVER with Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift! A semi permanent, professional treatment that will give you stunning curly lashes for 6-8 and even 12 weeks. Using a unique technique combining a lifting lotion and silicon rods or pads to lift your natural lashes, making them look longer and fuller. Lash Lifts are an amazing alternative to Eyelash Extensions, and there’s little to no aftercare required! Just wake up and get going with your beautiful self!
| Here’s what to expect from an Elleebana Lash Lift
* a comfortable and relaxing treatment
* makes your natural lash appear longer & fuller
* minimal aftercare! Swim, shower & play with no fuss
* lasts 6-8 even 12 weeks
* suitable for short or long eyelashes
* amazing nourishing & conditioning formula
The beauty of a Lash Lift is that it is very low maintenance, however, there is a little extra care required for the first 24 hours:
* no make up or harsh products on your eyes/lashes
* avoid swimming, showers & sauna’s, as heat can weaken the effect of your lash lift
TAKE HOME ESSENTIALS
LASH LOUNGE DO'S
- DO reshape your extensions after you shower. Gently comb your lashes to fan them out or use a blow dryer at arm's length, set on "cool" to fan them back in place.
- DO have fun. Lashes are fluttery, flirty fun! The best thing about lash extensions is that they are versatile and can be styled differently at every touch-up appointment. For example, if you're going to on vacation or out on the town ask your lash artist to give you a longer, fuller lash.
- DO resist the urge to pull. If you pick, tug, twist or excessively touch or brush your extensions, it could damage your natural lashes. If at any time you don't wish to continue, please come to Deco De Mode to have them removed.
- Protect your lashes from the sun and it’s important to keep those damaging UV rays from drying out the eyelashes. The natural heat can also weaken eyelash extension bonds, so keeping direct sunlight to a minimum when you’re wearing extensions is a must. Wearing sunglasses is a great way to deflect sunlight away from the lashes, and wide-brimmed hats can keep the eye area shaded with the added bonus of protecting your complexion.
LASH LOUNGE DON'TS
- DON'T get your extensions wet for 24 to 48 hours after application. Avoid working out, steam rooms and hot yoga. The adhesive will reactivate and may cause the lashes to stick together and look like caked-on mascara.
- DON'T let moisture-rich products get onto your lashes. Shampoo, conditioner, heavy creams or anything oil based will eventually loosen the bond. Tilt your head back when washing your hair or take a bath to avoid getting them wet.
- DON'T neglect your own lashes. Maintain the health of your natural lashes with an eyelash conditioner or growth serum. The serum helps the hairs to stay in the follicle longer resulting in stronger support for the extensions.
THE TRUTH ABOUT LASH EXTENSIONS
Truth - Your eyelashes grow back - they even have a shedding cycle in which you lose, and re-grow your lashes. The cycle is similar to hair and nails.Natural eyelashes grow in and fall out in cycles (every 60 to 90 days).
Myth - Eyelash extensions hurt
Truth - Take it from someone who gets them done all the time - comes and talks to any of our who regularly get them done - they don't hurt at all. This is a pain-free, relaxing service that uses an adhesive to add extensions to your natural lashes.
Myth - You have to take "lash breaks"
Truth - Eyelashes don't need to breathe, and don't know that there is anything attached to them. Therefore, taking a break from fills is not required. Your lash cycle will determine the rate at which you need to get fills, but beyond that, there is no health risk with keeping your eyes forever lashified.
Myth - Lash extensions take forever to be applied
Truth - Deco De Mode's experienced lash techs will give you a full, lovely set of lashes in around 1 hr or 2 hrs for the volume lash service.
EYELASH EXTENSION Q&A
A. Lash extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied to each individual natural eyelash one by one for a natural, beautiful look. Eyelash extensions are perfect for special occasions or for day to day wear.
Q. How long will it take to apply for eyelash extensions? How is it done?
A. The application process for lash extensions normally takes anywhere from 60 minutes to 1.5 hours. You will lay comfortably on a massage table with your eyes closed. Our lash professional will then apply a special lower lash cover that cools and calms your face while ensuring your bottom lashes don't get in the way. Then the extensions are applied to each individual eyelash on a hair by hair basis.
Q. How do I choose what look I want?
A. Eyelash extensions are available in a number of lengths and thickness. We normally consult with you first to see what type of style you are interested in. We also determine what your lashes can handle. Each person’s lashes vary in strength and length and we take this into consideration when creating your lash look.
Q. How long will a set of Eyelash Extensions last?
A. The length of time eyelashes remain after application varies from person to person. The time can also vary based on your day to day activities, face washing methods and such. While eyelash extensions are water resistant and will withstand a moderate amount of exposure to the elements, the attachment to your natural lash isn’t indestructible. Participating in an above average-level of activities related to heat or constant water exposure could weaken the adhesive bond.
Q. How often should I get fills?
A. Some clients want to keep a perfect look always, so they come back every week. Generally, it is good to get a fill every 2 to 4 weeks depending on your lash cycle and personal preference. Other factors such as exposure to steam or touching your eyes a lot may cause the extensions to fall out sooner. Fills average about 45-60 minutes depending on the condition of your lashes.
Q. Can I apply mascara to lash extensions?
A. Yes, even though mascara is not required because the extensions actually give the illusion of wearing mascara it can be worn. It must however only be water base mascara. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATERPROOF MASCARA. Waterproof mascara or any type of oil based mascara can dissolve the bonding agent and shorten the life of your Eyelash Extensions causing them to fall out sooner. Only use a water-based eye makeup remover to remove your mascara.
Q. Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing Eyelash Extensions?
A. Yes. The bonding agent we use is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise, etc. Special care is required but the overall maintenance is low. We do recommend however that you do not wash your eye area for about 24 hours after the eyelash application.
Q. Can I use an eyelash curler with Eyelash Extensions?
A. We do not recommend using mechanical eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions as these curlers will damage the extensions and possibly your own natural lashes. The extensions do have a natural curl that most people find to be better than from an eyelash curler.