Visiting our wax bar to remove unwanted hair is a great way to feel fresh, save time, and remain hair free for up to 6 weeks. Deco De Mode has a full service, the professional wax bar serving men and women, offering Brazilian waxing, facial waxing, leg and arm waxing and more.
A Brazilian wax removes the hair from the entire pubic region, except for a small patch just above the vaginal area, its optional. Many women request this waxing treatment because it gives a clean, close wax and the freedom to wear even the most revealing swimwear and lingerie. You’ll have a smooth, bump-free bikini area that looks fabulous in a bathing suit or au natural.
Traditional Brazilian wax includes the labia and the area that reaches into the buttocks. If there are stray hairs after waxing, the esthetician may also use tweezers on the area. And many women claim the treatment is not nearly as painful as it sounds.
Sublime Studio has extensive experience in brazilian waxing as this is what we specialize in. Our style and technique is like no other. You will leave a happy customer glad you had it done and wondering why you just didn’t do it sooner.
At our Studio we practice the highest level of hygiene required by the Fraser Health Authority. No double dipping! We care about our customers and want it to be a clean and safe place to have your Brazilian wax.
We use a hard wax specifically designed for use with delicate skin, and have highly trained hair removal specialists to meet your needs.
es You Can! The no muss, no fuss waxing way of life:
- Wax before your trip and forget about your razor
- Get rid of unwanted hair and look forward to less regrowth
- Stop the razor burn blues
Half Arm -$27
Full Arm -$41
Full Back- $45
Brazilian - $58
Euro Style -$44
Half Leg -$41
Full Leg - $55
Eyebrow - $23
Upper Lip - $17
Face - $51
Chin - $17
Upper Lip - $15
Eyebrow - $18
Full Face - $37
Beautiful, shapely brows in minutes! Chose waxing or eyebrow threading — a traditional hair removal process that will leave your skin smooth and hair free. Visit one of our talented brow experts today. Want to know more about the latest brow trend? Check out Shaw TV's latest visit to Deco and Watch Kat
explain why big, bushy brows are where it's at!
Don't forget to arrive a few minutes early for your appointment so that you have a chance to get settled, relax and prepare for your waxing experience!
The ancient method of hair removal began in India, and has been perfected at Deco! Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove short lines of hair, using precise motions to control the shape of the eyebrows while being gentle on the skin.
BEFORE WAXING DO'S & DON'TS
- DO wear loose clothing when getting a Brazilian, bikini or leg waxing service done
- DO allow your hair to grow out at least ¼”
- DO allow three to four weeks between waxing appointments. This allows the hair to grow to the correct length without becoming embedded in the follicle.
- DO pre-book your next appointment to make sure that you allow the correct time between appointments
- DO take an anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen a before your wax if you are very sensitive. (Check with your doctor first!)
- DON'T shave between waxing appointments - this confuses the hair growth cycle
- DON'T wax if you are sick or are just getting over a cold/flu
- DON'T wax when you have your period... OUCH!
- DON'T book a waxing for the same day you are due to attend a special event or function as your skin will need at least a few hours to recuperate
AFTER WAXING DO'S & DON'TS
- DO wear cotton or go commando at night to allow the freshly waxed area to breathe
- DO wash the waxed area at least twice daily
- DO gently exfoliate your skin 3-4 times a week, after the first 72 hours, to prevent ingrown hairs
- DON'T get in a hot bath tub, hot tub or shower after waxing
- DON'T sun tan, go swimming in chlorinated pools or apply deodorant or make up for up to 24 hours after waxing
- DO NOT receive any chemical peels or microdermabrasion treatments for at least 72 hours after waxing
- DO NOT exfoliate your skin until at least 3 days have passed
- AVOID sexual activity for 10 hours after a Brazilian (while your pores are open, they are vulnerable to irritation or infection)
- AVOID heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing - If you insist on exercising, shower immediately afterward
- AVOID tight clothing after waxing which may result in irritation, chafing and/or ingrown hairs
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Please inform your aesthetician of any & all medications that you are taking whether you think they may or may not affect your waxing experience.
For example, people using blood thinners, cortisone cream, acne medications, Alpha Hydroxy based products, tetracycline, and Botox must not use their products within 72 hours before and after waxing.
Please note: Waxing cannot be done on clients taking Accutane and is not recommended for clients taking Retin A, Renova, Differin or other types of skin thinning acne medications.
If you are ever in doubt, wait to wax and consult with your doctor.
* Dotty skin is typical and completely normal after a wax. This will disappear in a few hours.