We care deeply about the health and safety of all of our clients and employees. We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and want you to rest assured and will continue to enforce the following protective measures:
- All staff and clients are required to arrive in and wear a mask throughout the appointment.
-All incoming clients and customers must participate in a mandatory Covid-19 screening questionnaire prior to entry into the salon.
- Clients are asked to arrive to their appointment by themselves and on time to reduce exposure time.
- To reduce exposure risk, our waiting area is sat at a reduced capacity.
- Everyone must sanitize and/or wash hands upon arrival.
- Service stations have been rearranged to accommodate social distancing measures.
- Plexiglass barriers are in place where possible to separate clients from staff, including at manicure stations and front desk.
-Where Plexiglass is not possible, social distancing measures are enforced. Including the use of private rooms and/or distanced seating.
-Operating under with limited capacity.
-Contactless payment options are available upon request.
- Strict sanitation protocols at an increased rate. All tools and stations are sanitized between each client. Common areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- All retail products will be handled by staff only.
Front desk staff will readily assist with appointment protocol and answer any questions about our procedures and help with any special accommodations where possible. Please phone the salon at least 24 hours before your appointment if you have any questions, concerns, or any special requests that may need to be accommodated.
Thank you very much for supporting us.