AT DECO DE MODE, WE USE HIGH-QUALITY sugar, HOT AND STRIP WAXES FOR EXCEPTIONAL HAIR REMOVAL, WITH SINGLE-USE APPLICATORS AND ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBLE DIPPING. ALL WAXING INCLUDES COMPLIMENTARY TOWELETTES TO FRESHEN UP PRIOR TO SERVICE, AND PRE AND POST WAXING LOTIONS TO PROTECT SKIN.
DECO DE MODE HAS A FULL SERVICE PROFESSIONAL WAX AND SUGAR BAR SERVING MEN AND WOMEN, OFFERING BRAZILIAN, FACIAL, LEG AND ARM AND MORE.
AT DECO OUR WAXING & sUGARING SPECIALISTS HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE AND PRACTICE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF HYGIENE. OUR STYLE AND TECHNIQUE IS LIKE NO OTHER AND WE STRIVE TO HAVE ALL OF OUR CLIENTS LEAVING HAPPY AND WONDERING WHY YOU DIDN'T DO IT SOONER! WE USE A HARD WAX SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR USE WITH DELICATE SKIN, AND HAVE HIGHLY TRAINED HAIR REMOVAL SPECIALISTS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
|BODY WAXING||FACE WAXING||SUGARING|
HALF ARM $27
FULL ARM $41
HALF LEG $41
FULL LEG $60
FULL BACK $45
UPPER LIP $17
FULL FACE $51
BROW WAX & TINT $40
|UPPER LIP $12
FULL FACE $30
FULL BACK $40
Good waxing results depend partly on what you do before, after, and between waxing appointments. Please read our Waxing Pre and Post care below to help us obtain the best waxing result for you.
WAXING PRE CARE
- Please arrive with clean skin (no moisturiser and preferably no makeup). Antibacterial wipes are provided to freshen up prior to intimate and underarm waxing.
- Hair must generally be at least 3-4mm to be waxed effectively. Please trim any very long hairs in the area if possible. A length of between 5mm and 10mm is best for comfort and results. We will happily trim for you if required using sanitised equipment.
- If you are particularly sensitive or is this is your first wax, you may wish to take a TYLENOl or ibuprofen 30-60 minutes prior to your appointment to take the edge of any discomfort.
- Wait 2 weeks after any IPL or Laser treatment before waxing.
- Please advise us if you have been taking accutane or steroidal medication, or any other medication that thins the skin.
- Avoid applying Retin A, AHAs, or glycolic acids for 4 weeks prior to waxing.
- It is best for pregnant women to consult their doctor prior to any waxing, however it is generally safe to have a service after the first trimester.
- Do not wax if your skin is irritated, or if you have any active conditions or infections in the area such as rashes, cuts, eczema or coldsores. If you are taking Accutane, any steroidal or skin thinning medications you must let us know as you have a highly increased chance of side effects.
- It is necessary to remove your underwear for any intimate waxing beyond a basic bikini or brAZILIAN wax. You will be provided a towel for coverage before your treatment. All of our waxing is performed by professional female therapists.
- Even with the best products and technique, skin needs time to calm post waxing. This may happen very soon after your treatment but can take between 48-72 hours.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing after waxing until the skin has calmed. Stockings and tight jeans can lead to irritation and ingrown hairs.
- For intimate waxing, please ensure that you wear undergarments made of cotton so the skin can breathe. Don't wear silks or satins or until the skin has calmed.
- Avoid perfumes, antiperspirants and colognes in the area until the skin has calmed.
- After a wax, avoid chlorine pools, saunas, the gym, and hot tubs until your skin has calmed down, to minimise the risk of inflammation.
- Keep showers warm, not hot and do not engage in any vigorous exercise or sun exposure.
- Use sun protection at all times if outdoors.
- Do not exfoliate and avoid any beauty treatments in the area for at least 48-72 hours and preferably a week, including spray tanning, sunbathing and sun-beds, laser, IPL, peels and massage.
- Once the waxed area has returned to normal, gently exfoliate each day using a suitable exfoliating wash or gentle loofah and apply a moisturiser or after-wax lotion.
- Use a proper after-wax lotion such as 'PFB VanisH' commencing 48-72 hours after the treatment, and preferable daily, especially when regrowth begins to appear, to avoid ingrown hairs or infected follicles.
- Once growth has returned the area can be waxed again. Waxing appointments are generally booked 4-6 weeks apart.